Business Development Manager - AppyMapper
AppyParking is the UK’s most innovative Mobility as a Service (MaaS) company and is delivering the world’s first-generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. Revenue is growing year on year, and customers include car manufacturers, UK cities, and global payment providers. The company will shortly close a significant Series A round and is backed by leading mobility investors Aviva Ventures, Breed Reply Investments Ltd and West Hill Capital. We begin 2019 with numerous high profile SaaS and DaaS projects with a multi-million pound revenue pipeline.
We are now looking for an exceptionally talented, ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to lead on AppyParking’s Geospatial-based software, AppyMapper, and associated highway data sales, to UK public sector clients.
- Starting salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- OTE £65,000 uncapped
- Equity: Generous share options package
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years.
- Pension: 2% Company contributory.
- Perkbox: Offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, events and mobile insurance.
- A cool London office with a beer & wine fridge