AppyParking is one of the UK’s most innovative early-stage Mobility as a Service (MaaS) companies, and is developing the world’s first-generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. The company is revenue generating, and customers include the world’s largest car manufacturer, UK cities, and global payment providers with interest growing around the world. AppyParking is backed by leading early-stage investors Aviva Ventures, West Hill Capital and Breed Reply and begins 2019 with a multimillion pound revenue pipeline.
You will be a savvy, highly-creative, proactive and ambitious Integrated Designer who’s ready to join a dynamic and disruptive start-up. You will have the opportunity to be a key driving force behind a nascent brand as it scales and reaches new audiences.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, executing and delivering excellent output across a number of mediums, both autonomously as well as part of a team.
Experience in-house, with a portfolio of work demonstrating how you’ve contributed to the success of a brand across multiple mediums will be highly advantageous. Agency experience also relevant with the ability to handle a high workload and manage priorities being absolutely essential.
You’ll be equally confident across print and digital with the experience necessary to develop compelling concepts that deliver cut through and add value to the brand. You will be proactive in taking the lead on driving the brand forward and be conscious of how our public positioning sits within our competitive space.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the UX Lead, you will own the production of all digital assets and print material required for marketing output (graphic design, illustration, animation and video) and activity that supports brand and customer growth.
You’ll be responsible for owning creative projects, providing insight and enthusiasm from brief through to delivery, providing world-class creative solutions. You will enjoy all aspects of design, work well under pressure and be able to work on a multitude of projects simultaneously. You’ll be obsessed about delivering consistently high-quality work from visual concepts to print/digital-ready delivery.
Projects include: brand design, promotional material, brochures, advertising, social media campaigns, email banners, thought-leadership content, blog content, infographics, reports, case study templates, presentations, branding merchandise and also provision of internal branding for the company.
You’ll be fastidious with project administration, file management and the organised distribution of core brand materials across the business.
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Professional design experience within an agency or inhouse studio
- At least 2yrs' experience in a similar role
- Strong portfolio showing precision, creativity and a passion for design with work in the various formats listed above
- Ability to manage workflow and deliver on deadlines
- Relevant experience with B2B and B2C marketing output
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking
- HTML and CSS Skills
- Experience in video creation/Premier/After Effects
- Experience of working in a corporate environment as part of a team
- Basic level animation skills or a willingness to learn is a big plus
You will also be a:
- A team player
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Results driven
- Super organised
- Starting salary: £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- Equity: Share Options after 6 months of employment
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years
- Pension: 2% company contributory
- Perkbox & Hello Perks accounts, including significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership, mobile phone insurance and half price cinema tickets
To apply for this role, please send us an email at [email protected] with a CV, a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and details of your current salary.
No agencies please.