AppyParking is one of the UK’s most innovative early-stage Mobility as a Service (MaaS) companies, and is developing the world’s first-generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. The company is revenue generating, and customers include the world’s largest car manufacturer, UK cities, and global payment providers with interest growing around the world. AppyParking is backed by leading early-stage investors Aviva Ventures, West Hill Capital & Breed Reply and begins 2019 with a multimillion pound revenue pipeline.
You will be an ambitious, up and coming marketing superstar, ready to seize the opportunity to propel your career forward and hungry to prove yourself at a fast-paced, highly disruptive start-up across a number of marketing disciplines.
We’re looking for someone equally comfortable navigating a mix of B2B and B2C audiences with relevant experience of communicating to both. You will be a driven self-starter with a hunger to learn and willingness to jump into a range of marketing workstreams. It will be a real advantage if you have experience of working with and supporting sales functions, familiar with lead generation campaigns and customer engagement.
You’ll be able to demonstrate experience executing and optimising campaigns across a number of mediums, with the relevant resource management (in-house or external) and internal communication to make them a success.
You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of marketing activity in a dynamic business, so a can-do attitude and the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and hit deadlines is essential.
You’ll have a creative flair, enjoying the opportunity to write copy, contribute blog posts, shepherd creative ideas to fruition and ultimately live and breathe the brand. You’ll bring with you experience working across social media, content marketing (creation, management and distribution) and lead generation and you’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to play an important role in the success of an exciting and rapidly growing business.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in delivering the activities that support the marketing strategy, whilst also supporting the wider needs of the business, including:
- Execute and manage content promotion campaigns that support the inbound marketing strategy
- Take a lead role in managing and developing the company blog, sourcing content, engaging internal contributors and collaborating with partners
- Manage and maintain company event and speaking calendar, coordinating requirements with key internal stakeholders
- Manage and maintain customer & follower engagement across social media and email (newsletters and content)
- Participate in events and exhibitions which the company attends: international travel will be required
- Support external communications with case study and testimonial creation and liaise with external PR and creative agencies
- Collate and circulate reports for marketing activity across social media, inbound lead generation and blog performance
Skills and Experience
- Experience building and executing campaigns across the digital space preferably with Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and PPC.
- Keen interest in all things content – inbound strategy, creation, promotion, distribution and optimisation, across core placements and mediums: website, social, email, network partners.
- Experience with customer engagement campaigns and lead generation through CRM platforms, notably Salesforce.
- Experience of managing budgets and demonstrating ROI.
- Experience managing internal or agency resources to deliver creative assets, content and campaigns.
- Technical skills:
- HTML: email and web editing
- Familiar with email service provider platforms
- Bonus: Adobe Photoshop & Creative Cloud, Wordpress
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in marketing roles
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, media, communications or public relations
- Relevant experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Any qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Any second European languages
You will also be a:
- A team player
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Results driven
- Super organised
- Starting salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Equity: Share Options after 6 months of employment
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years
- Pension: 2% company contributory
- Perkbox & Hello Perks accounts, including significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership, mobile phone insurance and half price cinema tickets
To apply for this role, please send us an email at [email protected] with a CV, a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and details of your current salary.
No agencies please.