AppyParking is one of the UK’s most innovative early-stage Mobility as a Service (MaaS) companies, and is developing the world’s first generation Smart City Parking Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. The company is growing rapidly, generating strong revenue and customers including the world’s largest car manufacturer, various UK cities, and global payment providers with a growing interest around the world. AppyParking has just closed a significant Series A investment round and is scaling the team to expand into North America, Europe and Asia. AppyParking has five highly innovative and award winning product groups spanning Data, Payments, Mapping and Analytics. We are working to build the air traffic control system for cities, join our mission and help shape the future!
- Reporting to the Head of Operations you will provide vital operational and administrative support to aid our continued growth
- The nature of the role means work is extremely varied and is ideally suited to a candidate with a flexible approach, excellent prioritisation, communication and time management skills, with a high level of competency with IT software.
- Helping prepare our Monthly Team Meetings including content, refreshments and room bookings
- Being a member of the Social Committee to help organise regular team activities
- Helping manage our new office to ensure we’re constantly looking our best for both the team and for visitors
- Managing our software licenses and accounts details using LastPass ensuring access is correct across the business
- Manage our asset register to ensure all company equipment is logged and kept up to date
- Ordering new company equipment and office supplies whilst gaining the relevant approval
- Helping to create monthly management reports from Salesforce and various internal systems
- Creating weekly activity reports for NSL and Westminster City Council
- Maintaining our recruitment tracker to ensure candidates are being reviewed promptly whilst providing a seamless recruitment process throughout their hiring journey
- Creating onboarding plans for new employees so they have a detailed and concise induction to set them up for success
- Ensuring new starters are ready to go from day one by making sure their accounts are setup, their equipment has been order, they have building access etc.
- Supporting projects including managing and onboarding new fleet vehicles onto our Frictionless Parking Product
- Supporting the mapping team when required with ground truthing data around London
- Supporting with our industry award and event activity, including event organisation and at times onsite support when required
- Maintaining event and content calendars and helping with content creation
The successful candidate is likely to have a genuine interest in helping a company grow by starting in a generalist role and growing into more senior roles as the company continues to expands.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a broad operational role
- Good IT skills (Google GSuite, Microsoft Office etc.)
- A highly detail-oriented person with a proven track record of going above and beyond
- Know when to obsess over detail as well as when to be pragmatic and crack on
- A self-starter and can work towards a goal without much support
- A ‘get things done’ sort of person
- Excellent at prioritising with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and support across the business
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with both internal and external partners
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- A keen interest in the world of connected car and autonomous technology is a plus
- Starting salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Equity: Share Options after 6 months of employment
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years
- Pension: 2% company contributory
- Perkbox & Hello Perks accounts, including significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership, mobile phone insurance and half price cinema tickets
To apply for this role, please send us an email at [email protected] with a CV, a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and details of your current salary.
No agencies please.