Digital Marketing Manager
Who we are
AppyParking is on a mission to make parking a truly forgettable experience. We understand how fragmented infrastructures and stand-alone solutions cause stress and hassle for the most mundane of daily tasks, like finding and paying for a parking space. We know there’s a better way of doing things and so we’re building innovative and future-ready solutions from the bottom up, to improve the way parking is accessed and managed.
Our holistic kerbside management platform provides a ‘future of mobility’ conduit between the private and public sector, ensuring standardised kerbside data can flow between local authorities and mobility operators, unlocking the barriers that hinder the adoption of intelligent mobility solutions and ultimately make the kerb work for everyone, physically, socially and commercially.
AppyParking is backed by a number of leading investors including Hyundai Motors and Sumitomo Corporation, and recently closed a significant £7.6 million Series A funding round.
We’ve won several prestigious awards over the years including more recently Best Transportation-as-a-Service Project Award from the TaaS Technology Conference as well as being ranked as a top 50 disruptive UK company in the 2019 Disruption 50 Index.
We’re building something big, from the ground up, so this is a great chance to get on board with that and make a mark on a company that you can call your own.
What we need
We’re looking for a digital marketing superstar, someone who’s obsessed with driving rapid growth from the campaigns and channels they own. This is an opportunity for a hungry, hands-on digital guru to join our team and lead our digital marketing efforts.
You will be ambitious and familiar with the challenging but rewarding environment of fast-growing businesses, either at a start-up or scale-up level. You have the deep platform knowledge and expertise to directly execute and optimise campaigns across the Google Marketing Platform, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter. You’ll also be at ease with owning website CRO initiatives and leading our SEO efforts.
You know what it takes to champion digital excellence across a dynamic business and are always tinkering, testing and optimising to maximise the impact of all our activity.
You’ll have experience marketing SaaS solutions and have an active interest, if not direct experience, in the mobility sector and services designed to help cities operate more sustainably.
You’ll be eager to learn and be flexible as you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of marketing activity in a business which moves fast. A can-do attitude and the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and hit deadlines is essential.
Crucially, you’ll want to make an impact, build something special and have a real, positive impact on the world by being a part of helping our team win and fulfil our promise of helping cities thrive from the kerb up.
What you would do
You won’t be twiddling your thumbs looking for something to do, that’s for sure.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead on all digital marketing activities that support the business strategy, owning our digital strategy. You will be responsible for directly managing our core digital campaigns, and establish the processes and reporting rigour required to continuously improve and drive growth.
You will play an active role in developing our in-house capabilities, building out our digital marketing function as we scale, domestically and internationally.
Campaign & channel management -
- Day-to-day management of online campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, email, affiliate, and video.
- Lead digital campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting.
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy.
- Collaborate on multi-channel, cross platform campaign strategy and optimisation.
Conversion rate optimisation:
- Continually drive campaign and content optimisation to lower cost per lead and cost per acquisition.
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy.
- Build out A/B testing roadmap and execute web content experiments.
BI and analytics:
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI, you will:
- Build better understanding of our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Analyse performance and feed learnings from Growth tests back into marketing strategy.
- Produce and distribute performance reports.
What you will be
- Hyper-organised, experienced in high paced environments, with confidence and ability to independently prioritise, plan and coordinate people/processes to ensure seamless execution.
- Highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive growth strategy.
- A creative problem solver. A track record of continuous process improvement - getting your ideas out there and finding the fastest and most efficient way of delivering results.
- Flexible and creative: an entrepreneurial can-do outlook and the drive to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced mature start-up environment.
- Collaborative: you will collaborate with multiple teams across the business, adding value to our team dynamic.
What you will have
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions and have an active interest, if not direct experience, in the mobility sector and services designed to help cities operate more sustainably.
- Direct, hands-on experience managing and executing campaigns across core digital channels.
- Demonstrable experience driving customer growth from the strategies and campaigns you’ve directly managed.
What you would get
AppyParking work hard to create an inclusive environment to be a part of. A culturally diverse workspace, but all sharing the same eye-on-the-prize mentality. On top of that:
- Generous Salary - £40,000-£50,000 DOE
- Share options - If AppyParking does well, so do we all!
- Pension - we all get old!
- Perkbox - free stuff/cheap stuff/discounted stuff - what's not to like?
- A very cool office in Farringdon - exposed brick, glass, sofas, sideboards (like the 70's)
- Biscuits, lots of biscuits - (and fruit) but who doesn't like the odd biscuit?
- A well stocked beer and wine fridge.
No agencies please.