Business Development Manager - Car Park Management
AppyParking the UK’s most innovative Mobility as a Service (MaaS) company and is delivering the world’s first generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. Revenue is growing year on year, and customers include car manufacturers, UK cities, and global payment providers. The company will shortly close a significant Series A round and is backed by leading mobility investors Aviva Ventures, Breed Reply Investments Ltd and West Hill Capital. We begin 2019 with numerous high profile SaaS and DaaS projects with a multi-million pound revenue pipeline.
On the back of our most successful product launch, we are now looking for an exceptionally talented, ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to lead the sale of our Car Park Management solutions and drive revenue.
- Part of a highly driven sales team striving to achieve individual and team targets.
- Sales lead for Car Park Management solutions across the UK and beyond.
- Involves rapid lead generation through different channels such as cold-calling, networking at events.
- Up-selling and building on existing relationships and opportunities.
- A consultative approach to selling, understanding client requirement and adapting the solution to meet those needs.
- Understand the wider car park and mobility technology sales process.
- Work with clients, providing information through the various steps of procurement to ultimately close sales.
- Contribute to bid management submissions, i.e., RfQs and ITTs.
- Market and competitor analysis, to understand AppyParking’s USP.
- Regular reporting to management on targets, achievements, activities and other KPIs.
- Travelling to clients across the UK for on-site meetings, demonstrations and events.
- Keeping up to date with the changing technology and mobility eco system including automotive and smart city markets.
- You are highly ambitious, driven and have built up a network of car park operators across verticals like private car parks, retail, hospitals, universities, rail and more.
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience delivering sales of car park related solutions or services.
- You will have a proven track record of relentlessly pipeline building, by actively hunting new leads through research, events, conferences and networking.
- You will have technical confidence to demonstrate a range of data and IT based services at meeting and events.
- You will have confidence in switching between sales styles i.e., cold calling, lead generation, business development and consulting.
- You will have the ability to generate quotations and detailed proposals to clients.
- You will have demonstrable experience developing sales toolkits including pitch decks, case studies, sales scripts and demo kits.
- You will have experience in producing weekly and monthly reports including forecasting and KPI’s and presenting these to the management team.
- You will have experience in maintaining comprehensive pipeline detail in a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, organisational and communication skills.
- A high degree of integrity, honesty and humility is essential. Those with big ego’s need not apply.
- Basic salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- OTE: £65,000 uncapped
- Equity: Generous share options package
- Laptop and mileage allowance
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year up to 3 years.
- Pension: 2% Company contributory.
- Perkbox: Offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, events and mobile insurance.
- A cool London office with a beer & wine fridge